Help us raise money to build a water tower for a traditional Inca village, who is struggling with access to clean drinking water. Come out and play in mini-workshops with some of your favorite professional dancers, and enjoy drinks, snacks, and a raffle and silent auction full of fun prizes.
Online ticket sales are now closed. But don’t worry, it’s only $25 at the door, and we’ll welcome you with open arms
In the meantime, check out all the great classes happening daily at Evolve: http://evolvedancestudio.com/
Can’t make it on the 5th, but want to support the cause? Click here to donate. Every little bit helps, thank you!!!
Silent Auction Sneak peek:
- BRAND-NEW, never before seen, pole costume by Kelly Maglia! http://www.kellymaglia.com
- Custom website design by Paradox design http://www.paradoxdesign.co/
- 1-hour outdoor photoshoot for 1 or 2 people by Sam Green http://www.samgreenphotography.com
- Bendability Fitness DVD trilogy and equipment bundle, courtesy of Amy Guion – http://www.bendabilityfitness.com
- Break through your limitations! 4 uplifting therapy sessions with Kelly White, MFT (located in Santa Monica)
- BRAND-NEW, never before offered commissioned pole illustration (of you!) by Leen Isabel, beloved artist behind “Pole Dancing Adventures” http://www.leenisabel.com
- …and more prizes and surprises in our auction and raffle!
Location: Evolve Dance Studio: 5872 Pico Blvd. # A Upstairs, Los Angeles, CA 9001.
Mini-Workshop Instructor:Nadia Sharif – National Aerial Pole Art Champion 2012
Mini-Workshop Instructor:Mina Mortezaie – Miss USPDF Amateur 2010